Take bold steps to move your career forward
Be Bold is a pioneering online career coaching course, designed to unlock your career potential in just 2 hours a week.
Do you feel you have more to offer, and your full potential isn’t recognised at work?
Want to futureproof yourself as the job market changes?
Perhaps you crave a more interesting career, or need to change your work life balance?
Be Bold in Your Career helps you take bold steps to revitalise your career and prepare for the future of work – over 1000 participants have already been inspired.
“I have become the driver for my own career”
“Inclusive, encouraging, motivating”
“It pushed me out of my comfort zone”
Be Bold, 2017
You can learn from anywhere, at a time that suits you;
Complete the 10 week course in just 2 hours a week.
Motivational webinars, discussion forums and expert career coaches.
The latest career theories combined with innovative online coaching techniques.
- Review your career journey and clarify career direction
- Build and leverage your professional network
- Explore future workplace trends, identifying opportunities to futureproof your career
- Evaluate your career management skills and build new career habits
- Develop a career brand
- Seize growth opportunities
- Initiate career conversations that work
- Create a sustainable career plan
“I can honestly say it has completely changed my outlook and the opportunities open to me. Some of the best investment of my time that I have ever made for my career.”
Be Bold, 2017
Who’s it for?
Designed for people in work – so you can manage your own career at any stage. It’s especially valuable for people in mid-career, either experiencing or looking to make a change.
How long does it take?
Every two weeks you receive motivational videos and resources to complete (approx. 2 hours a week). You can attend the three live webinars or watch them later. The interactive Be Bold discussion forum is always there for questions, shared experiences and advice.
Introduction: 26 February
My Story, My Network: 5 March
Future Proof: 19 March
Moving Forward: 3 April
Ideas into Action: 16 April
Completion: 30 April
Webinars: 21 March, 12 April, and a follow up webinar on 31 May
What does it cost?
The online career coaching course costs £225 incl. VAT.
What are the outcomes?
Previous participants report:
- 90% have had fresh conversations, many of them career-changing.
- New jobs, taking on new projects, seizing stretch opportunities at work.
- Renewed energy, motivation and purpose.
- Unlocked potential, confidence and upskilling.
Click the “Try it” button to toggle between hiding and showing the DIV element:
Note: The element will not take up any space when the display property set to “none”.
“It has helped me change the way I see myself and the way others see me”
Be Bold, 2017